- On September 29, 2017
- By clearvertical
Intermediate Level Coaching Workshop – Leeds 25/06/18
Your Price: £119.00
25th June 2018
What it includes:
Learn how to develop the driver by focusing on:
- How the brain works in the learning process;
- Learn how the 7 intelligences aid learning;
- Raising self-reflection and self-evaluation;
- Raising self-awareness and self-responsibility;
Develop further your 5 essential coaching skills:
- Feedback; and
- Developing coaching conversations focused on:
- Thoughts, Emotions and beliefs;
- through discussions;
- trainer or video role play; and
- Group or individual activities.
£99 ADINJC members
£119 non-ADINJC members
We all have something to learn and something to give; therefore the workshop is open to all levels ranging from PDI to ADI, new or experienced, in fact the wider the experience within the group the better.
Using a range of methods throughout the day we aim to provide a good understanding of the Standards Check requirements and guide you towards creating a firm foundation for you to identify and achieve your personal development goals.
The facilitators for the day include Lynne Barrie, Ed Marshall. Both Lynne and Ed, have vast experience in driver training, coaching and the training and retraining of driving instructors.
Topics covered on the day include:
- Learn How we Learn – The Reflective Cycle
- Understanding how setting goals, plays an important part of learning
- Understand what the 7 intelligences are and how they aid learning
- Understand which parts our brain help with learning and memory
- Using coaching techniques & applying Client Centred techniques
- Developing coaching conversations that centre around thoughts, emotions and beliefs
- Use of videos to promote discussion and apply principles on the form above
- End of Workshop Q & A session