Holiday Inn Birmingham M6 J7, Chapel Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 7BG
Monday May 20th 2019
MEMBERS PRICE £99
This workshop is being delivered by Lynne Barrie and Parv Walling, one of our new trainers to our team and herself holding a BTEC in coaching for driver development. Both of us are passionate about coaching and the day will partly involve:
Developing the skills needed to make a great coach, including practicing coaching conversations
• The National Standards and coaching
• Listening for the whole message in coaching relationships
• The GROW model and TGROW: What are they really all about?
• Discovering strategies to help your clients
• Using a tool box of useful coaching techniques
It can help anyone wanting to understand how to best use coaching in lessons which in turn can help you be successful in your own Standards Check as it should be delivered in a client centred way. Join us both to find out more.
Ring 0800 8202 444 or go to www.adinjc.org.uk for more details and booking.
Free parking, lunch and refreshments included. Timings: 9.30am Coffee and registration, 10.00am start and 4.30pm finish.Introduction to Coaching