ADINJC Mock Test Workshop
This workshop is delivered by Lin Western ADINJC Head of Training, Lin was a DVSA Examiner for a number of years testing Cars and LGV, and Leigh Brookes who trained at Cardington as a DVSA examiner in 2018 and is still an examiner for various advanced tests outside of the DVSA. Both were experienced ADIs before working for the DVSA and continue as working ADIs and Trainers today.
Help make your pupil feel more confident & relaxed about the test. Would you take a Standards Check without knowing all about it?
- The DL25 Marking De-mystified
- Fault Identification & Location
- Assessment Rules & Tools
- Weighing driver faults, serious faults and dangerous faults
- Legal requirements for test
- Habitual faults
- Test wording
- ADI’s/PDI’s wanting to understand the Assessment and Marking process of the DL25
- ADI’s/PDI’s wanting to help promote confidence and understanding of the Driving Test process to their pupils
- ADI’s/PDI’s wanting to enhance their learning and CPD
The workshop will leave you with a much greater understanding of how the test is conducted, marked and assessed to enable you to deliver more accurate mock tests to your pupils and better understand the feedback at the end of the test.
We as ADI’s take regular Standards Check courses, we prepare ourselves as best we can by researching the latest information, plan routes, and some take additional training.
So it makes sense that we would do the same for our pupils, to help them feel better prepared and confident on the day.
Timings: 9.30 am Coffee and registration, 10.00 am start and 4.30 pm finish.