The December edition of Traffic Safety Roads is now out – many thanks to Graham Feest, our Road Safety Advisor.
In this month’s edition –
Trialling of Wireless Van Charging
- What’s Going on in Europe
- Increase in Weight of HGV’s Consultation
- Removal of Walking & Cycling Infrastructure
- Grants Targeted Towards Technology for
- Reducing Offending
- Priority Parking Anger
- No New Petrol and Diesel Cars from 2030
- Electric Scooter Trial in London
- Driver Training for Future Automated
- What Kills Most on the Roads
- New Camera Technology to Target
- Round Pothole Repairs Technology
- Do We Know the Rules for Driving on a
- Smart Motorway
- Reducing Road Casualties by Stopping
- More Men than Woman Speed Excessively
- The Tom Harrington Papers
- Representative Views of the Public
- HSE Looking at the Transport & Logistics
- Motorists Attitudes to Speeding
- Best Practice Reporting Guidelines for Road
- Factual Information Published in Respect of
- Automated Lane Keeping Systems (ALKS)
Click here for this month’s edition of Traffic Safety Roads.
Please help the campaign to assist ADIs and PDIs who are in financial difficulties as a result of the current situation. Even a small donation will help others who are in need of some help because they’ve fallen through the cracks of the financial help available from the government.
If we can get it up to £12,500 then our wonderful sponsor Marmalade will add another £7,500 (that’s in addition to the £2,500 they’ve already put in).
We will shortly be publishing the rules of the scheme, including criteria for applications.
Please donate using this link.
The ADINJC is a national association run by ADIs on a not-for-profit basis. We work tirelessly to inform, represent and support our members, and to promote the interests of our profession.