The June edition of Traffic Safety Roads is now out – many thanks to Graham Feest, our Road Safety Advisor.
In this month’s edition –
- Travelling Around with CV19 in Mind
- The London Streetspace Programme
- The Most “Dangerous Roads” in Great Britain
- New Interim Chief Executive for IAM RoadSmart
- Vehicle Licensing Statistics 2019
- Have Lock Down Breeches Been Years in the Making?
- Powered Two Wheelers
- First Woman Fined £3 for Speeding
- Organ Donation and Road Crashes
- Scottish Put Money into Infrastructure Changes
- Cause of Death: TSRGD
- Fall In Diesel Cars
- Transport Infrastructure Investment Fund
- Electric Scooters
- 2019 Driving Culture Survey
- Safety Benefits of Lower Urban Speed Limits
- Covid19 A Fleet Managers Guide
- Post-Crash Action and Care – A Guide for Fleet Managers
- Toolkit for Vulnerable Road Users
- Persuading People to Buy Electric
- The Tom Harrington Papers
- CV19 Traffic Volumes and its Impact on Road Crashes
- Are Warning Signs of Any Value (follow up from May)
- Riders Concerned about the Behaviour of Drivers
- The Theory of Everything
Click here for this month’s edition of Traffic Safety Roads.
The ADINJC is a national association run by ADIs on a not-for-profit basis. We work tirelessly to inform, represent and support our members, and to promote the interests of our profession.