There’s a video clip from Martin Lewis, the Money Savings Expert that is really worth watching. He is protesting about the Chancellor saying he won’t release details of the next SEISS grant until March, after the budget. However, he does offer a glimmer of hope and speculates that it could be because the Chancellor is looking at ways that those excluded could be brought in. I do like Martin Lewis – fingers crossed! You can watch the video here.
If you like statistics, here is a link to data on pass rates for each driving test centre.
Petitions – the link for the theory test petition is here.
There is also one to help those falling through the financial support cracks here. Thanks to Christian Borchardt for sending it in.
The First Car award announcements have been made. Congratulations to all the winners –
- App of the Year – Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 Kit
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – RED Driving School’s Priority Pass Voucher Programme
- Product of the Year – Nextbase 622GW 4K Dash Cam
- Young Driver Influencer of the Year – Jack Massey Welsh
- Most Wanted Used Car of the Year – Mini Hatch
- Most Wanted New Car of the Year – Audi A1
- Used Car of the Year – Hyundai i20
- Car of the Year – Renault Clio
Do join us for our ADINJC webinar on Monday when as well as answering your questions, we will be discussing ways of staying positive during the pandemic. As always you can watch it on Facebook live, or register using this link. It will also be recorded and available if you’re not able to be there on Monday.