All Group Members are entitled to our ‘Silver Member’ benefits with options to upgrade to Gold of Platinum plans.
Silver membership plan includes:
- ADI and PDI advice helpline – 0800 8202 444
- Online industry news: breaking newsflashes and social media
- Newsletter – monthly
- Online CPD training: free monthly webinars
- ADI register removal representation, negotiation and support
- Representation of members views to Government departments and agencies
- CPD training days/conference discounts
- Legal Advice – 10% discount
- Online CPD training – monthly
We have a dedicated helpline 7 days a week. We have a panel of working ADIs with vast knowledge and experience of the industry, ready and willing to help your members. They cover LGV, driver CPC, PSV, Motorcycle and B+E training, standards check advice, instructor training and more.
We have our own solicitor who is prepared to chat with any member we consider needs legal advice. There is a 24 hour dedicated hotline for members to use.
Regular Free Meetings
Regular meetings with guest speakers that representatives from your association can attend. These give you networking opportunities with other local associations. We can offer you help and guidance with your group.
Visiting Your Group
The ADINJC are very happy to send a Governing Committee Member to your group to explain the benefits of your group joining the ADINJC.