ADINJC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.adinjc.org.uk/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
GDPR – INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email (“Personal Information”). We only store personal information that is relevant to the service requested from us.
We will use your personal information in selected ways for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services or information you have requested from us
- To update you about any changes to our services or products
- To display your profile or content on the website (if consented)
- To maintain our organisational records and ensure we have your most up-to-date marketing preferences set in our CRM.
- To help us improve our service offering, campaigns or information being displayed
- To invite you to participate in interactive features on our website
- To analyse and improve the operation of our website
- To analyse your website behaviour
- To invite you to participate in voluntary surveys or market research
- To tailor advertising that is presented to you on the Internet according to your interests, preferences and profile
- To contact you where you have been identified as a key contact for an organisation (if we obtain your contact details in this way, we will only use them to contact you in the ways in which you have agreed to be contacted)
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
ADINJC may collect information about you whenever you interact with us, for example when you:
- Enquire about our services or visit our website
- Sign-up to receive marketing updates on a campaign or website download
- Create or update a profile
- Post content to our website or social media sites (including LinkedIn)
- Attend a business meeting with us and provide us with information about you
- Take part in one of our events
- Contact us through the following channels: website, email, phone, SMS, social media or post
We may also receive information about you from third parties. This is if you’ve given them permission to share your information with us.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We ensure that there are appropriate technical controls in place to protect your personal details. For example, we use encryption technology on our websites and carry out regular security reviews on our network.
ADINJC has opted for third party cloud based solutions, all with restricted access to client data by our employees. Our emails and website are also encrypted for extra safety.
On this website, we hold no personal details as these are stored, with client consent, in our CRM and other GDPR compliant software applications.
WILL ANY OF MY DATA BE GIVEN TO THIRD PARTIES?
ADINJC do not supply your data to a third party except where you have authorised us to do so by confirming your interest in those services. For example (but not limited to) any publications or insurance products that you benefit from as part of upgrading your membership with us from silver level to gold or platinum.
We do not supply your data to a third party except where you have authorised us to do so by confirming your interest in those services. For example (but not limited to) any publications or insurance products that you benefit from as part of upgrading your membership with us from silver level to gold or platinum.
WILL MY COMPANY DATA BE SECURE?
We value your privacy. As a company we have taken organisational and technical measures to protect your data from theft, loss or any kind of use that is not in line with the purposes for which the data was collected. We work with secured cloud based networks that are GDPR compliant.
WHERE CAN I FILE A REQUEST TO ACCESS, RECTIFY OR REMOVE MY DATA?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. If you ask us to stop sending you marketing materials, we will keep a secure record of your contact details and appropriate information to enable us to comply with your request of not to be contacted by us.
If you wish to access your data that is processed through our company, you can send a request by email to email@example.com
In order for us to make sure that you are who you say you are, we ask you that you email from your business email account. Marketing newsletters and communications can be unsubscribed from on every correspondence you receive from us. You retain control of how we use your data and you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information, which we will do.