The September edition of Traffic Safety Roads is now out – many thanks to Graham Feest, our Road Safety Advisor.
In this month’s edition –
- Highway Code Consultation
- 2019 Provisional Road Safety Casualties
- Fatigue Management
- Autonomous Vehicle Readiness
- Human Cheese Grater Daily Walk Around Checks
- 24/7 Bus Lanes
- Celebrating 10 Years of Cycle Hire in London
- Walking and Cycling in 2019
- Graduated Driver Licencing
- SUV’s Not Helping Pollution
- Could There be a Shortage of Driver Trainers
- Raising the Speed Limit on Motorway Road Work Sites
- Overhead Motorway Power Lines Private Hire Parking Firms
- A Bold Vision for Walking and Cycling
- Charitable Funds up for Grabs
- Bridge Strikes
- A Dutch Round-a Bout
- Project Edward
- Vehicle Electric Charging Points
- Automated Lane Keeping Systems (ALKS)
- Road Safety Week
- What the Public is Saying
- The Coroner Service (Call for Evidence)
- Lunch Exeter – For the UK Road Safety Network
- The Most Popular Car Colour
- Is It All About the Revenue?
- Head pf Road Safety
- Predicting Incident Hotspots
- Seat Belts and Child Restraints
Click here for this month’s edition of Traffic Safety Roads.
The ADINJC is a national association run by ADIs on a not-for-profit basis. We work tirelessly to inform, represent and support our members, and to promote the interests of our profession.